Get Your Advert Noticed With Animation
Animation has been a part of the advertising world for many years now and it shows no signs of slowing down. Long gone are the days of expensive filming locations and in person filming or overly corporate adverts, with many now opting for animation instead. With animation services now much more readily available, businesses of all shapes and sizes can now look to incorporate it into their marketing strategies and advertising campaigns. Animation has become so popular as it provides a much more engaging piece of content and it connects with audiences much easier.
You could say the rise in animation in adverts began when social media boomed and thanks to newer platforms such as TikTok, animation adverts show no sign of slowing down. Research has shown that animated adverts have higher full length watch rates and greater levels of information retention in the people that see them. Keep reading below to find out more about why you should consider using animated adverts and what makes them so engaging.
Reasons To Use Animated Adverts
When it comes to animated adverts, there are a number of reasons why you should consider using one. From reaching new audiences to providing information in a number more engaging formats, animated videos have a wide range of benefits. We believe some of the top reasons you should consider using animated adverts for your business are:
- Usage – One of the great things about animated adverts is they can be used across a wide range of platforms and whilst they can still be used on TV, they are also suitable for a wide range of others places such as well such as social media channels, Youtube, your own website, interactive brochures and many more.
- Impact – Animated adverts have a much stronger impact on their audience meaning they are going to be more memorable, whether it’s the catchy song, a particular character or just the colours and branding used.
- Engaging – One of the things with animated adverts is they tend to be much shorter in length meaning they connect with a much larger audience and the overall style tends to be more engaging.
- Understanding – Adverts that are over-cluttered or have too much text can be hard to digest, whereas animated adverts are much easier for people to process and they also allow you to connect with audiences who might suffer from disabilities or impairments.
How To Create Engaging Adverts That Are Animated
When it comes to animated adverts it’s important that they are engaging and they connect with your audience in the way you want them to. From full length adverts to the option of trimmed versions for different platforms, the options are endless. We have years of experience creating animated adverts and some of the top things to consider and include are:
- Storyboard and script so you know how it should flow
- Use visuals that engage audiences of all ages
- Consider using sounds that are memorable
- Ensure your branding is clear and consistent
- Consider how your advert will work on all platforms
Create Your Animated Advert With Dunedin Arts
If you’re considering using an animated advert for your business, then we can help. At Dunedin Arts, we offer a comprehensive range of animation services and have helped to create a number of adverts over the years. No matter what your requirements might be, we will work closely with you from start to finish to ensure all of your requirements are met. Just contact us today and we’d be more than happy to talk about your project with you.